Festival seasons are knocking at the door and October being the month of festivals, it's time to celebrate the festival of lights, Diwali. After decorating, decluttering, and cleaning your house one thing you cannot miss is Diwali Shopping.
If your choice is to opt for ethnic comfortable wear, then you are in the perfect place. At Gatim you can get your hand on affordable cotton Kurtas which are perfect not only for festive seasons but also for everyday wear. As there is an old saying- “fads keep on changing rapidly but trends are something which take momentum and remain to dominate the popular culture for a long time.
Here are some of the Kurtas for you to try this Diwali which are ethnic and the latest in trend.
1. Blue Bandhani Kurta Set
The Bandhani Print Kurti is not only comfortable to wear but is perfect to give you a radiant festive vibe.
How to Style it?
- To add a little extra drama to your outfit, choose a sharara for your bottoms and ditch the regular pant it is coming with for the festive season. Try to keep the colour of your Kurta and the bottom same.
- Top it with a solid colour Dupatta which should also be the same colour as your Kurta.
- Place a bindi.
- A little makeup with a lot of kajal is perfect to make you good to go.
2. Peach With Green Floral Printed Cotton Kurta
This Diwali, try your hands on the peach cotton kurta. The Kurta is not only a vibrant option to choose from but is also perfect for meeting your family on Diwali.
How to style it?
- Pair it with a solid white or a light yellow shade of palazzo.
- Top your look with silver junk jewellery. Focus on heavy earrings and oxidized bangles.
- For hair, you can never go wrong with a sleek bun and add a gajra for the extra drama.
3. Yellow Printed Cotton Kurta
This Kurta is perfect for your office party on Diwali. The breathable fabric allows you to hustle in comfort and the beautiful print glues all eyes on you.
How To Style It?
- Pair the Kurta with a shade of white cigarette pant.
- For hair, opt for a side french braid.
- Add some neutral shade of makeup complementing with a wine tone of lipstick.
- Finish the look with a Menakari earring in the shade of green or purple and a sleek watch.
4. Grey Printed Cotton Kurta
Pair this kurta for your morning Puja. The unique print will not let you blend with others. The Indian ethnic wear for women is available in sizes S to XXL.
How To Style It?
- Pair this with an indigo shade palazzo.
- Add layers of junk neckpieces to finish the look.
- Placing the Bindi is optional.
- For hair, keep it open in a middle partition.
- Go for a neutral nude shade of lipstick.
At Gatim you can get your hand on beautiful cotton fabric Kurta, and suit sets on an affordable budget. You can shop Indian ethnic wear for women, kids from Gatim by visiting its website or at the in-house store.